- Website copy/site content
- Blog posts (check out my blog writing service here)
- Meta data and keyword research
- Landing and squeeze page copy
- Online sales letters
- Guides, white papers, reports
- Company descriptions
Why SEO copywriting matters
When writing for a website, it’s important to be aware of the different on and off page components that affect the search engine optimisation of your website. This means understanding how to use keywords, headers, meta data, images, links, blogs, etc. to show the search engines which words on the page are the most relevant to your customers so that your website appears in relevant searches. This doesn’t mean stuffing your website full of keywords. In fact, that’s one of the ways to take a massive hit in visibility. Instead, a SEO copywriter like me can help you create readable, engaging content that naturally uses the words your customers will be using to find you, while appealing to the search engines too.
If you’re new to the whole concept of search engine optimisation (SEO) or you find it hard to keep up-to-date with best practice because of the million and one other demands on your time, you can find out more about why SEO copywriting matters by following this link.
Why work with me?
- I have written the copy for a significant number of websites that consistently appear near the top of page one of Google for their chosen search terms (check out my Copywriting Portfolio for some recent examples)
- I have a flair for writing copy that engages readers, making them want to share and link back to it
- I understand the different on and off page components that will affect your search engine rankings
- I spend a lot of time online and appreciate what makes good content
- I can make a valuable addition to your business by providing ad hoc copywriting and SEO advice without you having to hire a full-time member of staff
- I can help you stay one step ahead of Google’s updates
- Incorporating search engine optimisation into your website structure, design and content from the beginning (or at the time of a redesign) can save you money in the long run and gives your website the best chance of being seen by those all important ideal customers
- My rates are competitive and affordable
I am happy to discuss your SEO copywriting needs in more detail to explain how I could work with your business. Simply contact me via my quick and easy online enquiry form, phone or email at firstname.lastname@example.org and I will be in touch within the next 24 hours.