- Do you ever find yourself staring at a blank computer screen, wondering how on earth you’re going to pull together copy that resonates with your customers when you just don’t know where to start?
- Does copywriting feel like a chore on your ‘to-do’ list? One that takes you away from the things you love to do in your business?
- Maybe you enjoy writing your business copy but you find that you’re just so short on time that it keeps being put to one side?
You’re not alone. For most of my clients, there’s a sense that they have a story to tell but they’re not sure how to tell it, or they feel that copywriting is taking up valuable time when they could be using their strengths elsewhere. Sometimes, it’s that their copy isn’t being read or creating business. That’s where I can help.
My name is Emma Heasman. As an experienced copywriter, I can work with your company to find the right tone of voice and words that will resonate with your ideal customers. I can take the mystery out of writing your copy and really help you get to the heart of what’s keeping your customers awake at night, as well as how you can present them with the benefits of using your services or products.
Most importantly, I can free up your valuable time and create copy that will sell.
As a copywriter, I can help you to:
- Make the most of your marketing budget
- Work out who your ideal customer is
- Identify what you want your copy to achieve
- Focus on benefits not features
- Effectively communicate the personality and values of your business
- Create a long-lasting relationship with your customers
- Sell your products or services
I offer a range of copywriting, copyediting and proofreading services for print and online marketing (including search engine optimisation (SEO) advice and information). I also run a popular blog writing service. You can see a selection of testimonials from some of my recent happy customers in the box to the right.
P.S. Don’t forget to follow me on Facebook (www.facebook.com/emmathefreelancecopywriter) where I share daily comments, tips and advice to help you make the most of your copy.