If you’re like many of my clients, you may be looking for a copywriter because you feel as though the words you’re using just aren’t connecting with your customers. You may also find the prospect of sitting down in front of a blank computer screen daunting and time-consuming, especially when you would like to be spending your valuable time working on other areas of your business.
This is where I can help.
Working with me,
The Freelance Copywriter
As a freelance copywriter, I’m used to thinking about businesses from the customers’ perspective and see the blank screen as a fresh challenge, not an obstacle.
To tell you a bit about myself, I’ve been a copywriter for the past 13 years, first working in-house and then as a freelancer. During this time, I have worked with clients, big and small, from various industries around the world.
Before I became a freelance copywriter, I worked in the marketing department of Channel 5 Television, and before that, I completed a degree in English Studies: English Language and Literature at The University of Nottingham.
You can read more about my copywriting and blog writing services, check out my portfolio or get a rough idea of my copywriting rates on this website, but if you have any questions at all, please do feel free to contact me and I’ll be happy to help.
I know that you’re busy, which is why I’ve put together a few bullet points about why it pays to work with me:
- I have more than 13 years’ in-house and freelance copywriting experience
- 90% of my work comes from repeat business and word of mouth recommendations
- My copy is warm, readable and written to high standards
- I’m friendly, professional and reliable
- I always meet deadlines
- My portfolio of clients includes both UK-based and international companies
- I have experience of writing for a broad range of sectors and organisations
- As a freelancer for marketing and advertising agencies, I have written for well-known regional and worldwide brands such as BMW and Mini dealerships, Firestone, Hill-Rom and Rennie, as well as SMEs and universities
- I love working with small business owners to provide ongoing or ad hoc copywriting support
- I create marketing messages and materials that are targeted to a company’s ideal customer
If you need copywriting support for your online marketing – e.g. website copy, a regular blog, or SEO advice and information – or you want your business to benefit from professionally written printed materials – e.g. brochures, leaflets, reports or guides, please do get in touch.
The great thing about working with a freelance copywriter like me is that I can give you the support you need when you need it, fitting seamlessly into a project and giving you a fresh perspective that’s underpinned by more than 13 years’ experience of writing for online and print. Working with a freelance copywriter can be cost effective, save you a lot of stress and free you up to spend your valuable time doing what you love.
I look forward to hearing from you.